What are our data export capabilities?
- Share data and summaries with colleagues and clients;
- Integrating Audiense data with their other tech solutions;
- Build presentations and visualisations;
- Connect audiences and influencer panels to Twitter Ads;
- Save a permanent record of files or to create paper based reports.
The Audiense products are part of a wider ecosystem. Our customers work with a stack of different martech products, so importing and exporting information to and from one system to another is crucial for success. It easily allows us to share work with your colleagues/clients and integrate with other technology solutions to enhance work you are already doing.
- Audience reports and summaries can be easily converted into PDF or PPT files. Select “Actions” button on the right hand-side of the report, then “Export full report to PDF” or “Export full report to PPT” to download them in the format you need.
- Once the report is ready to view, anyone who has access to it will be able to review and work with it. A full report contains detailed information about the audience, segments and each tabs. A summary report will sum-up demographic information, the audience’ influencers accounts, brands and contents they interact with, and a representation of the audience’ segmentation.
- Particular charts are also available to be exported as raw data to XLS, by selecting “download” or “see more” and then “download”.